Friday, September 5, 2008

Today's Batch

Some projects we made at Janis' Monthly Stampin' Up! Demo. Most were adaptations from Convention.
Such a cute little booklet using two baby envelopes and some paper! Easy!

This was a little too frou-frou bling-bling for me, but it was aninteresting technique sewing the ribbon.
This one was also cute...I love the color combo and I loved using the SU! Big Shot Die Cutter to get the bird and flowers. I want the Big Shot very much! Can someone lend me $270? ha ha
This was my fave...I love the atypical size.
This bookmark was very simple but impressive...I'm going to make a few of these!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

All of these are fantastic!!!

Hizzeather said...

Thank you! I wish I could take credit, but alas, I just copied other people's designs. :)

Julie M. said...

I really like the atypical sized one for (obviously) the size and shape, the interesting color combo, and the awesome flower stamp!