Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random Cards, etc...

I wasn't sure how I would feel about this...I'm not into the whole cowboy thing. But I love the colors and all the detail we did...I learned some cool techniques.

Isn't this precious?

Most of these were projects at Janis' workshop Friday night. This one was my favorite! I love the color combination! It's a cute card that you can use to give gift cards or cash.


This one I made tonight for a wedding that I am going to on Saturday. I am in the middle of packing to move, and half of my craft stash is packed up, so I had limited resources. I think it turned out okay.

Recycled ribbon from a present! :)
This was a cool technique Janis taught us - cracked glass. Use Stampin' Up's glassy glaze about 4 times over an image, until it is thick and smooth. Then freeze it for about 10 minutes, take it out and IMMMEDIATELY bend it to get cracks in the "glass." So cool!


This is old, but in packing I had to throw it away (I have too much junk!) So I took a picture. :)
Graduation card...so simple, and adorable!

This was a "pin" that we made. I would prefer that it was a pin...the mini-clothespin is awkward to use on a shirt unless you have a low collar. It's really cute though!

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

Wow! Why haven't you told me about this blog? I love it!

MelancholySmile said...

Lovely cards! You're so talented!